Your Health is Your Business
A must-read, if you suffer from Auto-Immune disorders, ailments, aches, and pains, see my journey!
By FAVIOLA VALENCIA, THE CEO HUSTLER
Those of you that have been following me know my Pain and Health journey and I know many of you may suffer from similar ailments.
So, I’ve decided to take my Health tips and journey to another level…
Because how many of you struggle with stress, depression, anxiety, and health problems?
How many of you suffer from some or all of these same problems due to work, family, business, or daily struggles?
My little secret:
I suffer from all of the above as well as other ailments and chronic diseases, but one thing that has truly HELPED ME…Going back to the “BASICS”:
- I changed the way I ate.
- Lost the excess weight.
- Went back to exercising (light).
- Started meditating and doing yoga.
- Threw away all my medications and exchanged them for vitamins.
“Healthy eating, and NOT skipping meals” I take my shakes and vitamins from @herbalife as well as probiotics, and fish oil, and oregano and grape seed oil and other organic items”…
*Always check with your Dr. before starting or stopping any type of medicine and even vitamins “
6. Decided to rest more – sleeping, yes!
Did you know that sleeping will help you reduce stress and help improve your mood?
If you’re like me struggling to sleep try using melatonin or Vitamins – they may help you.
However, based on an article about Melatonin it can cause some side effects including;
- short-term memory
- links to depression
- daytime sleepiness
- stomach cramps, and irritability.
I personally use Herbalife Thrive4wellness_herbalife and chamomile or cinnamon tea…which has helped me with sleep and reduced my stress.
7. Another thing to AVOID is STRESS, STRESS IS “A KILLER”…According to the American Psychological Association, chronic stress is linked to the six leading causes of death; heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicide. And more than 75 percent of all physician office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints. I know how bad stress can affect you, I’ve lived it and yes, it will “bring you to your knees and break you!”, read more on my previous article Depression is a Killer
8. Know your “triggers” and try to AVOID them so you can PREVENT flare-ups! (Flare-ups can send you back to the hospital, trust me I know, I’ve been there)
9. Don’t WORK too HARD, know your limits and LEARN to LISTEN to your BODY!
10. Remember that no matter what you do, you will have ups and downs and it’s how you learn to handle them and cope with them that matters!….
I want to invite you to read my previous Blog Post and to share my story and what I struggle with, but I don’t let these struggles take away my SHINE!
So, let’s #BossUpandRise and Join Me on this Healthy and Fitness Journey today!
So whether it be with my products or those of your own it DOESN’T MATTER, what matters is that you get your HEALTH and LIFE back on track, so that you can continue to do what you LOVE!