Vision Board 4 You!
A Vision Board is just a Vision if you don’t have clarity or don’t know How to make it work for you!
A Vision and Dream Board are simples methods to help you stay Motivated, Inspired and to Help Your Dreams and Vision turn into reality!
Your brain will work tirelessly to achieve the statements you give your subconscious mind. And when those statements are the affirmations and images of your goals, you are destined to achieve them! – Jack Canfield
How did I start? I started with a Vision at about the age of 14...
I created my first Vision Board around 94′ many people (back then) didn’t know much about boards.
I use to cut-out pictures from magazines, or would take pictures of things that inspired or things that I wanted to do, or from people! Unfortunately, I don’t have that Vision Board (got lost when we moved to Sacramento)…But my Vision and Mission never changed!
My Family and Life Vision were simple…
Like many little girls, I wanted to get married, have children and live in a small house with a “white picket’ fence.
- Married my “longtime childhood friend”.
- Bought our “small white picket fence” in 96′ at the young age of about 22.
- We have our ideal family (4 beautiful children)
- Remodeled my kitchen “designed it just like I wanted; custom cabinets, open concept, beautiful tile, etc)
- Bought our ideal Toys (cash no financing); Jetski, 4 wheeler and SS (SS turned out to be a lemon, so dealer bought it back)
Bottom line everything I dreamed of when I was a young girl came to reality! Onto my Business Corporate Life.
My Business Life and Vision I come from a family of immigrants, we immigrated into the Country around 78′-79′. My father started his Upholstery Business in the late ’80s; he inspired me and motivated me and made me want to Be My Own Boss.
I’m a hard worker, go-getter, researcher and not afraid to take on a challenge! At the age of 14, I started working and love having and earning my own money. I worked in a variety of fields, sectors and by the time I was 17 I was working as an Office Manager for a Small Construction Business. So not only, seeing my father being his own boss, but working for a small to medium size business motivated me to continue working toward my Vision.
- Started my Freelance business in 2000
- Mid-2000 I turned my Freelance business into a Corporate Business
- End of 2000, my business was now a Million Dollar business
- End of 2000, I had over 2,500 contractors, over 10+ employees, contracts throughout the USA and abroad
- I wanted to become a Top Notch interpreter and I achieved that by self-training and development and researching and I’m able to provide services to a variety of business sectors!
- Wanted to live the “Lap Top” business life and I have and I am by incorporating services to make that Dream a reality
- I work from home and I am an Entrepreneur!
Join My Vision Board Party (Live)
When you Sign Up for the Training, you will receive an email with Training Details;
- Welcome “kit”
- Things you will need for the Training
- Your Download (if you purchased it and signed up for the training, you will receive a refund for the Download purchase), the Download is included in the Live Training.
- Additional Instructions