Vision Board 4 You!
Faviola ‘the CEO Hustler’ Valencia, helping you Boss Up and Rise by providing you with tips, resources, and information, learn how to create your Vision Board today!
A Vision Board is just a Vision if you don’t have clarity or don’t know How to make it work for you!
A Vision and Dream Board are simples methods to help you stay Motivated, Inspired and to Help Your Dreams and Vision turn into reality!
Why create a Vision Board? Well, I learned early on that by placing visual representations of your goals and dreams into one space, you can easily visualize them and remember what your goals and visions are, and start working on them!
Remember to put your vision board somewhere you can see it; your room, office, take a screenshot and use it on your phone, computer, somewhere you can see it every day to remind you and visualize your ideal life on a regular basis.
How did you start your Business?
I started with a Vision at the age of 14...
My first Vision Board was created around 94′ many people (back then) didn’t know much about boards.
I remember I used to cut-out pictures from magazines or would take pictures of things that inspired me, or things that I wanted to do!
Unfortunately, I don’t have that Vision Board (got lost when we moved to Sacramento)…
But my Vision and Mission never changed!
My Vision for both Family and Life was simple…
I remember my Vision always being (like many little girls) get married, have children, and live in a small house with a “white picket’ fence.
Those Dreams soon came to reality:
- Married my “longtime childhood friend”.
- Bought our “small white picket fence” in 96′ at the young age of 22.
- We have our ideal family (4 beautiful children)
- Remodeled my kitchen “designed it just like I wanted; custom cabinets, open concept, beautiful tile, etc
- Bought our ideal Toys (cash no financing); Jetski, 4 wheeler and SS (SS turned out to be a lemon, so dealer bought it back)
The bottom line everything I dreamed of when I was a young it came to reality!
But it wasn’t’ easy…It took a lot of hard work, dedication and long hours.
Onto my Business Corporate Life.
My Business Life and Vision.
First and foremost, I come from a family of immigrants.
We immigrated into the Country around 78′-79′. My father started his Upholstery Business in the late ’80s; he inspired me and motivated me and made me want to Be My Own Boss.
I’ve always been a hard worker, go-getter, researcher and not afraid to take on a challenge!
At the age of 14, I started working because I loved shopping (back then not now ☺) and loved to having and earning my own money.
At a very young age, I started to work in a variety of fields, and business sectors.
So by the time I was 17, I was working as an Office Manager for a Small Construction Business.
I learned so much not only, seeing my father being his own boss, but working for a small to medium-size business and this motivated me to continue working towards my Vision.
So by the time I moved to Sacramento, I had made up my mind and that was – starting my own business!
- Started my Freelance business in 2000
- Mid-2000 I turned my Freelance business into a Corporate Business
- By mid-2000, my business was now a 6-figure business.
- End of 2000, I had over 2,500 contractors, over 10+ employees, contracts throughout the USA and abroad
- My goal was to become a Top-Notch interpreter and I achieved that by; self-training, researching, and development. This allows me to provide services to a variety of business sectors!
- I wanted to live the “Lap Top” business life. I achieved that in 2010 by incorporating services to make that dream a reality
- These changes allow me to work from home and I am an Entrepreneur!
Join My Vision Board Party (Live)
When you Sign Up for the Training, you will receive an email with Training Details;
- Welcome “kit”
- Things you will need for the Training
- Your Download (if you purchased it and signed up for the training, you will receive a refund for the Download purchase), the Download is included in the Live Training.
- Additional Instructions