Introduction to Interpreting training
Learn what it takes to start your career and business as a professional interpreter
Introduction to Interpreting is a training provided to bilingual and motivated future interpreters who want to learn the basic fundamentals, ethics, foundation, standards and modes of interpretation in order to understand what it takes to be a Good, Professional Interpreter.
My Introduction to Interpreting will provide you with the Basic Fundamentals you need to not only learn the interpreting industry but also learn the business aspects of becoming a “Freelance/Entrepreneur”.
So, if you’re Bilingual and want to Start a Career as a Professional Interpreter, but don’t know how? Then this is a must-watch video for you!
Watch “Introduction to Interpreting, be a professional medical, legal, community Interpreter in (2019)” on YouTube
Here’s a quick video that will explain a little more about what you need, what it takes and what you must know before jumping into this industry if you want to “Earn Your Worth”…
This is a Billion dollar industry and there’s so much potential for growth and opportunities to Starting Your Career as a Freelancer, Entrepreneur or an Agency Owner…
Learn what it takes and get trained the right way so that you can get your career and business started on the right path.
Have you joined my private and Exclusive Group?
Are you following me on all Social Media platforms?
Follow me and learn more about How to get started and How to Grow your Career and/or Business.
Learn the Fundamentals of Interpreting
My Introduction to Interpreting will provide you with what you need to help you Start Your Interpreting Journey!
When you sign up you will learn everything listed in here and so much more…
I will teach you how to AVOID potential RISKS with your business, as well as all the “Good, Bad, and Evil” of this industry:
- What it takes to promote your services and what interpreter recruiters look for in an interpreter.
- Provide you with an actionable plan that will get you started as a Professional Interpreter, as well as how to become a successful Freelance Interpreter.
- I will reveal career secrets, through specific, real-life examples and strategies that will help your career.
The list also includes:
- What it takes to become an Interpreter
- Do’s and Don’ts of an Interpreter
- The Administrative and Back Office tools you need
- How to work with top agencies
- What to look out for when accepting assignments
- The skills you need and how to get them
- You will get all the steps needed to start your career and business!