Are you interested in being your Own Boss?
Do you have a special skill, product, or service and want to start your own business, or maybe you’re tired of working for others?
You are not alone and you are now my best bud 🙂 Great Job in wanting to be successful!
Things to ponder:
- Decide when you want to work
- What jobs to take
- How many hours to work
- Figure out how much you want to make
- Start and do something you love
- Earn more than what you currently earn
- Being your own boss
- Work may not be consistent
- You may have to work 50+ hours per week
- Life can and will be mixed with your personal life
- Waiting 30+ days to get paid
- You will NOT have benefits, health insurance, etc…
- Wear many hats; accounting, administrator, sales and marketing, publisher, content writer, etc…
Finally, you will NOT be able to earn any cash until you actually find work and you may not receive your first payment for 60 days…
So many rewards of being your own boss
The best thing about being; self-employed, a freelancer, or an entrepreneur is that you can start your business TODAY!!!
Remember: you will be working for yourself, you will be making money for yourself and your family and not someone else!
Being your own boss takes very little investment a lot of things you can do yourself; online marketing, email marketing, flyers, etc…
You will decide who you want to work with when you want to work and how much you want to make! Remember: being self-employed, a freelancer, or an entrepreneur is not easy!!!
So, if you want an easy option then this is not for you!
Ask me how to start your own business and on your way to being your own boss!