- You decide when you want to work
- You decide what jobs to take
- You decide how many hours to work
- You decide how much you want to make
- You can do the work that you love
- You may earn more than what you currently earn
- You are your own boss
- Your work may not be consistent
- You may have to work 50+ hours per week
- Your life can and will be mixed with your personal life
- Waiting 30+ days to get paid
- You will NOT have benefits, health insurance, etc…
- You will have to wear many hats; accounting, administrator, sales and marketing, publisher, content writer, etc…
- You will NOT be able to earn any cash, until you actually find work and you may not receive your first payment for 60 days…
The best thing of being #selfemployed #freelancer #entrepreneur is that you can start your #business TODAY!!! Remember: you will be working for yourself, you will be making money for you and your family and not someone elses!
Being your own boss takes very little investment a lot of things you can do yourself; online marketing, email marketing, flyers, etc…
You will decide who you want to work with, when you want to work and how much you want to make! Remember: being self employed, freelancer, entrepreneur is not easy!!! So, if you want an easy option then this is not for you!
Ask me how to start your own busines and on your way to being your own boss!