Interpreting Links, Resources, and Articles
To help you start Your Interpreting Career using the right tools and resources
By FAVIOLA VALENCIA "THE CEO HUSTLER"
Check out these free interpreting links and articles about the interpreting and translation industry.
As the Interpreting industry grows, so do the problems.
So, it’s very important to stay up to date with the laws, regulations, information, etc. that this wonderful industry has to offer.
Below are some links to news and articles that I’ve gathered throughout the years:
- Federal and State Laws regarding Language Services prepared for the UC CME Consortium by the UC Office of General Counsel
- People Forced to Appear in Court without Interpreters, Violating Federal Law
- The Worst Translations between English and Spanish
- Immigration reform will certainly help the language service market..
- Check out IL Interpreters profile on Cambridge Who’s Who
- U.S. Department of Justice representative will visit California – see why…
- Lawmakers push to unionize, regulate Medical Interpreters
- List of Schools for New Interpreters
- “Fake” sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela memorial
Are you interested in a career as a Professional Interpreter?
Are you bilingual and want to become an Interpreter or Translator?
Learn what this industry has to offer by joining my online portal and downloading your freebies, and free training today! #BossUpandRise