So, it’s very important to stay up to date with the laws, regulations, information, etc. that this wonderful industry has to offer.
Below are some links to news and articles that I’ve gathered throughout the years:
- Federal and State Laws regarding Language Services prepared for the UC CME Consortium by the UC Office of General Counsel
- People Forced to Appear in Court without Interpreters, Violating Federal Law
- The Worst Translations between English and Spanish
- Immigration reform will certainly help the language service market..
- Check out IL Interpreters profile on Cambridge Who’s Who
- U.S. Department of Justice representative will visit California – see why…
- Lawmakers push to unionize, regulate Medical Interpreters
- List of Schools for New Interpreters
- “Fake” sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela memorial
Are you interested in a career as a Professional Interpreter?
Are you bilingual and want to become an Interpreter or Translator?
Learn what this Industry has to offer and get ready to #BossUpandRise
Sign Up for my Exclusive Workshops www.faviolavalencia.com/entrepreneurship or if you are ready to Get Trained and Interested in my 1:1 coaching programs, then check this out! www.theceohustler.com or my Group Trainings www.BossupandRise.com