Are you like many who are bilingual and would like to start a career in Interpreting, but don’t know how?
- What are the hours of an interpreter?
- What type of settings?
- Is this Freelance or Employee?
- Is it professional, casual?
- How do you find jobs as an interpreter?
- How long does it take to become a professional interpreter?
Some of the many questions that I’m asked on a daily basis…
Now, the question I ask you – are you ready to become “Self Employed, Freelancer, Entrepreneur?…
Becoming a “Professional Interpreter” doesn’t happen overnight! It takes a lot of hard work, training, skill building, dedication, etc…
I’ve been doing this for over 16+years and every day I learn something new!
Don’t get me wrong this industry is very rewarding, but also very challenging, but it has its perks!
For me, I love the flexibility, the challenges, the experiences, enjoy working and meeting people, love to travel, love the rewards that come with it!
- I pick and chose which hours/days I want to work
- I’m skilled in all settings #medical #legal #conferences #investigations #hospitality #generalbusiness #state #county #federal and much, much more!!!
- I do Freelancing work, although there are many employment jobs who hire in-house interpreters
- It’s a professional job!
- Many ways, methods to find jobs as an interpreter
- It all depends on your skills, qualifications and basic experience
Find out more about this wonderful industry TODAY!
Visit me TODAY FOR YOUR ONLINE TRAINING
Sign Up for my Exclusive Workshops www.faviolavalencia.com/entrepreneurship or if you are ready to Get Trained and Interested in my 1:1 coaching programs, then check this out! www.theceohustler.com or my Group Trainings www.BossupandRise.com