Are you like many who are bilingual and would like to start a career in Interpreting, but don’t know how?
- What are the hours of an interpreter?
- What type of settings?
- Is this Freelance or Employee?
- Is it professional, casual?
- How do you find jobs as an interpreter?
- How long does it take to become a professional interpreter?
Some of the many questions that I’m asked on a daily basis…
Now, the question I ask you – are you ready to become “Self Employed, Freelancer, Entrepreneur?…
Becoming a “Professional Interpreter” doesn’t happen overnight! It takes a lot of hard work, training, skill building, dedication, etc…
I’ve been doing this for over 16+years and everyday I learn something new! Don’t get me wrong this industry is very rewarding, but also very challenging, but it has its perks! For me, I love the flexibility, the challenges, the experiences, enjoy working and meeting people, love to travel, love the rewards that come with it!
- I pick and chose which hours / days I want to work
- I’m skilled in all settings #medical #legal #conferences #investigations #hospitality #generalbusiness #state #county #federal and much, much more!!!
- I do Freelancing work, although there is many employment jobs who hire in-house interpreters
- Its a professional job!
- Many ways, methods to find jobs as an interpreter
- It all depends on your skills, qualifications and basic experience
Find out more about this wonderful industry TODAY!
Visit me TODAY FOR YOUR ONLINE TRAINING