I have a daily routine, do you have one? If so, what's yours?
How many of you finished 2016 sick with flu, bronchitis and breathing issues?
I myself was hoping to start my 2017 with a BANG!…
Unfortunately, this DID NOT happen – why???
Well, because I started my 2017 still sick with the flu, bronchitis, and asthma!
Does that mean I give up, or get depressed, or does it mean that I GET UP, FIGHT IT and KEEP MOVING?!
GET UP, KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP MOVING! #BossUpandRise
Today’s Blog I want to share a few tips and hack that I’ve used in my life to help me throughout the day.
Some of my life hacks include; products, discipline, and motivation because regardless of being sick, or life being hard I can’t wait to start every year on the right track!
So, even if you fall off the bandwagon, you need to get up and keep on going!
- 15 minutes after I wake up I drink a warm cup of water and a slice of Lemon
- Yoga – I suffer from Back and Neck problems after suffering an Auto Accident 11 years ago, therefore I HAVE to do my Yoga stretches on a daily basis before starting my day…One of my favorite stretches and method is: http://www.yogawithadriene.com
- As I start getting my kids ready for school I like to drink my delicious Herbalife Tea with some delicious Fiber and Aloe to help my digestive health via my website Thrive4Wellness
4. I drop off my kids to School then I hit the gym for some light exercise and once I’m done I come home and drink my delicious and nutritious Herbalife shake.
Herbalife provides so many delicious flavors to choose from to supplement a meal to help me maintain my weight but since it also has tons of vitamins that means I don’t have to take 20 different vitamin pills :)!!!
I then get ready to start my workday!
As you all know me by now…Just like many “Soloprenuers” I wear all the hats!
Therefore I go through my daily plan to keep me on track.
- Work on my website
- Add posts to my blog
- Check my appointments for the day/week
- Prepare for the weeks ahead and months
- Office administration and back end office
And if I have assignments out in the field then I get ready to hit the streets and do what I love most #interpreting and #translating “Connecting Worlds 1 Language at a Time!
Since I suffer from an Auto-Immune Disorder I make sure that I keep my self stress free, eating healthy, exercise but more importantly, I drink my daily dose of organic oregano grape with some orange juice (consult with your physician before starting any new product).
I also take my VitaminD, B12 and my daily probiotics these are a must for my daily routine and keeping me out of the hospital!
Learn More about Getting Healthy and Fit
If you ain’t healthy, you won’t be able to work!
Sign Up for my Exclusive Workshops www.faviolavalencia.com/entrepreneurship or if you are ready to Get Trained and Interested in my 1:1 coaching programs, then check this out! www.theceohustler.com or my Group Trainings www.BossupandRise.com
Health and Fitness Tips, or Business Opportunity? Check this out!