COVID-19: Safety and Readiness Tips
Business, Home, Life Disruption tips
Faviola ‘the CEO Hustler’ Valencia, helping you Boss Up and Rise during and after Covid19
In late 2019 many were speculating about a possible economic crisis unbeknownst to many – this coronavirus outbreak would be the cause of a huge global financial crisis and possible recession.
In December I started to see a lot more articles, and was hearing more entrepreneurs talking about a “potential crisis”. However, many were speculating that it could be due to ongoing changes with the new AB5 Calfornia Law, as well as other things.
Now, if you went through the last “economic crash” then you know that this type of information is NOT taken lightly.
You know you will start to prepare just in case there’s a potential impact and a possible scenario.
So in December of 2019, I started to share insight information “411” with many of you online to help you prepare – because that’s what I do…I help others!
However, many of you said that I was: “taking this out of proportion, fear-mongering, and saying it was a Hoax”…
Unfortunately, here we are in 2020 on “locked down, stock market down, a possible recession, people sick, dying, etc”.
Therefore I always say “It’s better to prepare for the worst and pray for the best”, Faviola the CEO Hustler
I hope that now you realize that this was not a LIE!
So it’s NEVER too late to prepare!
I want to make sure that moving forward you’re prepared and properly positioned for any impact this virus might have on yourself and your business.
This includes taking care of you, your family, your business, and prepare for impacts to your business.
Here’s a copy of my CORONAVIRUS- BE PREPARED ROADMAP to help you prepare with some essential tips for you, your family and business.
It’s time to “Hunker Down” and be vigilant, prepared, and stay healthy and safe!
Sharing 5 major and essential TIPS to HELP the spread of the VIRUS
- Wash your hands ALL THE TIME
- Don’t sneeze or spread your germs!
- Hunker down, don’t leave your house unless IT’S VERY NECESSARY
- Clean frequently; disinfect
- Avoid touching eyes, face and keep your distance
As an Entrepreneur, we know this is NOT ONLY going to impact us, our family, friends, but also the globe!
Yes, this is a global epidemic and we must take it very seriously if we ever want to get back to our normal life!
This is a good time to spend doing some of these 5 TIPS…
- Watch FREE training entrepreneur videos
- Listen to a FREE entrepreneur training podcast
- Read blogs and get trained
- Self-evaluate your skills and see if you can put them to work
- Example: I’m bilingual and I’ve been using my language skills to provide onsite interpreting, document translations, and over the phone interpretations.
- I’m also a bilingual skilled entrepreneur providing bilingual virtual administrative online services
- Time to work on those OVERDUE projects
- I also DON’T RECOMMEND that you do ANY SPENDING at this time unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Furthermore, STAY POSITIVE, MOTIVATED AND DON’T LOSE HOPE – we will get through this together
Lastly, I want to remind EVERYONE to PLEASE do your due diligence and don’t let yourself get “sucked in” by all the online social media posts.
Get informed by going to each government agency’s website: If you live in the County or City please check their websites and get informed.
Also, if your State has a text message system sign up so you can get the latest alerts on changes within your State.
I welcome all comments and additional information that will help our viewers.