Bilingual Virtual Assistant
As a small business owner and in business for over 18+ years I know how difficult it can be to start and manage your own business, but DON'T WORRY I'm here to help you step-by-step get your business up and going in no time!
I offer a full range of business support services to all my clients and often undertake all of the tasks associated with the running of their businesses while they concentrate on providing the products or services that they specialize in and actually growing their businesses. I provide a flexible part-time or ad-hoc service to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and even Fortune 500 businesses.
For clients and prospects, the main advantage of using my service is the complete flexibility, my Bilingual Virtual Assistant Services, but most importantly cost effective.
- I work as many or few hours as required and the only charge for the actual productive time worked or;
- I can provide you with a low monthly bundle service plan or;
- I can be used in much the same way as a part-time employee, for specific projects, or just to cover holidays, maternity leave or sickness or on as needed basis.
There is also the benefit that I work from my own office, so you don't take on all the overheads, commitment, and headaches that having a full-time employee can bring. There are also no employee costs (Medical, State, Federal, Holiday pay, sick pay, etc.).
My experience and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- I have a Certificate in Small Business
- I have over 20 years of professional Office Manager, Accounting and Startup business experience.
- I have advanced MS skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- I have over 18+ years of Business experience, social networking, sales and marketing and much more.
- I have gained a wide range of experience over the last 25 years by working in different industries which prove that I adapt easily to
- various roles. As you will see on my page, I have worked in a variety of industries and I'm a professional language interpreter/translator in Spanish<>English.
- I am also a fast learner and therefore can take on about any task presented to me. I am always happy to learn new things and take on new challenges. I have a very high standard of the work ethics. I am very creative, reliable, honest and hardworking.
Let my Business be your "ONE STOP SHOP" for all your Business Service Needs!
["ONE STOP SHOP" is a term a business or office use when multiple services are offered; i.e., customers can get all they need in just "one stop." The term originated in the United States in the late 1920s or early 1930s to describe a business model offering customers the convenience of having multiple needs met in one location, instead of having to "drive all over town" to attain related services at different stores. The phrase is now used as slang to describe everything from Web sites to TV shows where people can find most of what they need, including information, in one place]
I'm a professional Spanish <> English Bilingual Virtual Assistant and leading provider of outsourced business services - I'm well known for my professional, confidential service provided and experience.
I offer a comprehensive range of administrative services including, but not limited to:
- Call handling
- OTPI - Answering service
- Diary and travel planning
- Invoicing and collections and;
- General office services
I take care of all your administrative tasks for a low monthly fee, leaving my clients free to focus on building their businesses, with the confidence that their paperwork and business is in good hands.