Listen to this How to Become a Virtual Assistant Blog Post
Did you know that virtual administrative assistant services can help your business, and help you start your own business as well?
In the past few years with the pandemic many businesses have gone virtual therefore many businesses have opted to hire and work with virtual assistants. As a bilingual professional, entrepreneur, business coach, and interpreter trainer I’m going to tell you a few reasons why hiring a bilingual virtual assistant can help you and your business, but also how you can use your bilingual skills to start your own business and be your own boss.
Did you know that…”41 million. That’s approximately how many people in the United States speak Spanish at home, according to the US Census Bureau. We’re talking about 13.5% of the entire population.”
As a business owner hiring or contracting a virtual bilingual assistant can help you and your business by eliminating the stress of “wearing all the hats”, but also keep your productivity up allowing you to focus on the most important parts of your business.
Since the inception of my business in 2000 and working as a professional interpreter and translator, I saw a huge demand in helping the Hispanic Community therefore if your business is NOT “tapping” into the Hispanic Community then you’re keeping your business from reaching its full potential, but you’re also missing out on the business from the Hispanic population all over the world!
The Hispanic community is constantly growing day-by-day therefore offering your products and services in their own language opens up the doors to more business opportunities and growth.
- If you’re bilingual, you can become an Interpreter, Translator, and/or Business Owner
- If you’re bilingual and have a special skill; marketing, sales, administrative skills, etc…you can start your own online business
- If you’re a small business and need help with administrative services, online marketing, sales, accounting, or other services – hiring a virtual assistant will help you:
- Be more productive
- Save money while getting your work done
- Increase your business and helping potential or existing customers in their own language
- Reach a larger audience; Medical, Legal, Education, Insurance, etc…
Consider Hiring a Bilingual Virtual Assistant for your business
Bilingual Spanish Virtual Assistants are a huge asset for your business no matter the type of business you are in we can all benefit from using the services of a professional and experienced bilingual virtual assistant.
Contact me to get an estimate based on your needs. I provide onsite, virtual, over the phone interpreting services, document translation services, audio transcription services, and business administrative services.