A highly skilled and well-trained workforce is vital or every organization's success large or small. In order to provide excellent services and/or to deliver quality products and services to your clients, you must be able to effectively communicate to your customers, parents, staff, employees, etc., in their own "Target Language". As you may know, Interpretation requires much more than just speaking a "second language".
My Skills Assessment provides an evaluation of your potential candidate's ability to interpret in general, legal, clinical and educational encounters. I evaluate the candidate's knowledge of vocabulary, terminology and their ability to convert messages accurately and completely from English<>Spanish.
- This assessment will help determine the language proficiency of your "bilingual staff/personnel"
- Language proficiency English<>Spanish
- Proper use of interpretation terms, protocols, and best practices
- Delivery of accurate and complete interpretation
- Ability to interpret the specific terms used with your specific business/company
- This is a convenient and cost-effective assessment to evaluate your candidate's language proficiency skills.
- Skills Assessments are available by phone or via webinar for English<>Spanish.
Assessments should be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the testing date. For the assessment test, a candidate will need the following:
- A computer
- High-speed Internet access
- Computer-compatible headset and a microphone
- Notepad and Pen
Assessments are conducted via phone and the cost is $75.00 per each individual assessment.
Get the assessments and training you need from an experienced, qualified and trained interpreter. I have over 18 years of experience training "bilingual rock stars", as well as current interpreters who just need a refresher, or reminder of what their responsibilities and duties are within this field. I will help you identify, address and develop the right interpreting program for your candidates. So, why wait? Just "click" here or the button below and let's get started!
"It takes more, than just knowing a "Second Language" to deliver effective Interpretation, ™"
Interpreter Education Assessments are not certification examinations. My Assessments were designed to only provide an evaluation of a candidate's interpretation skills.